Sunday, September 4, 2011

The Process

I thought I'd give y'all an idea of how the process of ordering a piece from me would work:

1. You contact me and give me a general idea of what you want.
2. I draw up a few ideas and send them to you:
A typical sketch would include dimensions, etc.
3. You pick what you like best or we can mix and match, make small changes, big changes, whatever.
4. I go to Lowes with an itemized list of materials and find an estimated cost of materials.
5. I send you a final proof and estimated final cost based on material cost.
6. If you approve of the estimated cost, I start working on it and send you updates:





7. I finish the product and either ship or deliver it to you:



1 comment:

  1. love this david!! you are so talented :) one day i will be ordering something from you!

    ReplyDelete